There are many things most of you will say they want and need in their kitchen and we all feel our needs are different. Today I’m going to show you what I currently can’t live without in my RV kitchen as well as in my sticks and bricks kitchen. (These are in no particular order)
- Instant Pot – I honestly do not know how I ever cooked without this, one of the best inventions ever in my book. Quick cooking and easy to use, what more could I ask for.
- Ninja Blender – YES, I love this thing! I use it to make my marinade and even fresh veggie and fruit drinks. Super easy too!
- All my kitchen gadgets – Measuring cups, mixing bowls, peeler, can opener, spoon, spatula, etc… you get the point.
- My storage containers – Believe me this is only 3, I have tons more and I use them for everything.
- NuWave Air Fryer – I love this thing, it makes nice crispy hashbrowns in 14 minutes and no added oils, yummy!
- My Spices – I cook with a decent amount of spices and the hubby adds in turmeric and all that other stuff to his healthy drinks, I mean, we need some flavor in our food.
- A collapsible colander or any colander for that matter, I need this for cleaning my rice, washing veggies and the such.
- Coffee Maker or Keurig – My husband is the coffee drinker in the house so this one’s for him, but I do use it to add the hot water to my hot cocoa
So there you have it, I know there are more I could add to this list but this is pretty much what I use on a daily basis and the most important things I feel I couldn’t live without. If you haven’t already be sure to check out my cooking recipes I use with my Instant Pot and how I make my homemade marinade with my Ninja Blender.
What’s in your Kitchen?